At Randstad Care, we continue to work with local authorities, private and voluntary organisations, PCTs and NHS Trusts as a preferred supplier of Health & Social Care specialists.
Randstad Care brings you:
- More of the best opportunities, nationwide, with the clients you most want to work with
- Excellent rates of pay
- 25 offices across the UK
- Temporary & permanent positions
- Free, ongoing, professional in-house training courses for all of our temporary workers
- Committed specialist consultants who take the time to get to know you and your requirements to provide the best career advice
Found 189 jobs with Randstad Care
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £28 - £32 per annum
My client is looking for a Domiciliary Care Manager for their agency in the Midlands area. The successful candidate will be:Responsible for the day-to-day ru...
- £32 - £36 per annum
We are currently seeking a Supervising social worker for an independent fostering agency based in the Midlands (Northampton). This is a great position for a ...
- £26 - £30 per annum
Qualified Supervising Fostering Social Worker We are currently seeking a Supervising social worker for an independent fostering agency based in the West Midl...
- West Midlands
- £40 - £45 per annum + Car + attractive package
Our client seeks a highly motivated project manager who is organised and driven to providing high quality person centred services. You will have a proven soc...
- £19 - £20 per hour
Experienced qualified social worker required to complete independent Form F assessments on families and potential carers. Must have a practical working knowl...