This job is no longer available
Domiciliary Home Care
Salary: £27,000 to £28,000 + Excellent bonus structure
We are currently seeking a highly experienced and dedicated Domiciliary Care Manager to develop a small home care provider based in the York.
This is a challenging position that requires a strong home care manager to help maintain / develop the domiciliary business. Ideally you will have experience working within a similar service or have a strong working history working within the domiciliary care sector. You will have full backing of an established and reputable company where the ethos is based on providing outstanding care.
There will be various tasks that can be incorporated within a home care managers position some of which outlined below:
* Strong domiciliary care business development and marketing skills to identify and secure new business
* Have responsibility for all staff - to plan, allocate and evaluate the workload of all staff
* Ensure successful operation of quality control systems
* Ensure that all computerized and manual records are up to date
* Write reports and maintain monitoring of service
* Ensure all staff receive supervision and appraisals
* Ensure training needs of all staff are met effectively - implement induction programs and identify and provide for on-going training needs
* Work within agreed budgets
* Actively participate in the growth and development of the business.
* Maintain administrative systems
* Recruit, select and effectively supervise staff team
* Maintain effective assessment and review procedures
One of the UK's leading company providing care professionals to into the community. They are currently rated highly with CQC and have won a number of awards for their services.
You will be a positive, pro-active forward thinker and enjoy working in within domiciliary care.
You must a strong background working within domiciliary care
You must possess an NVQ Level 4 / RMA or be willing to complete within the 1st six months
This position would be ideal for a registered manager, care manager, community care manager, home care manager, senior carer co-ordinator, deputy manager, field supervisor, branch manager, domiciliary manager or team leader.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please email a full and updated CV to email@example.com, alternatively please contact Dean on 01922 704 565