Support Worker jobs in Children
Found 45 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £39,351 - £42,930
Our Children’s Social Care Team is looking to recruit experienced and motivated Team Managers to lead and manage a team of qualified and unqua...
- South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey
- £42601 - £46722 per annum
Salary, working hours & location We currently have a permanent 36 hour per week Assistant Team Manager position available. The Role If you are...
- East Midlands Region / North East England / Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- £40,982 - £43,615 per annum
When it comes to protecting and nurturing children and young people, nothing less than exceptional will do.
- Competitive salary
Careline UK Ltd are seeking to employ senior support workers, support workers and bank staff.
- £12 - £16 per hour
We are currently seeking a Family Support Worker to work within a Children Centre setting based in Berkshire.
- Wolverhampton, West Midlands
- £8.50 - £10.92 per hour + Plus 20 Days Holiday
Eden Brown is looking for a support worker in the Wolverhampton area to work with a large public sector organisation. The role is with Children's residential...
- Hampshire / Fleet, Hampshire
The Batten Disease Family Association is seeking to recruit a full-time Support & Advocacy Worker. You will be home-based but with regular travel to main Ch...
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £8 - £10 per hour + Dependant on day worked
Medacs Healthcare are looking to recruit experienced Children's Support Workers to work within a Children's Home based in Cambridge, the hostel's services us...
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Excellent opportunity to join a leading social care provider. Residential Support Workers required to work at a residential children's home in Nottingham area.
- West Midlands / Birmingham, West Midlands
Excellent opportunity to join a leading social care provider. Residential Support Workers required to work at a residential children's home in Birmingham.
- Croydon, London (Greater)
- Excellent salary + Sleep-in allowance (£2,000-£3,000 pa)
Excellent opportunity to join a leading social care provider. Residential Support Workers required to work at a residential children's home in Croydon.
- Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire / Staffordshire / Warwickshire /...
- Top Pay !!! Training + professional development + sleep in bonus!
Would you like to have every other week off work? Experienced RCW needed for top quality home for vulnerable girls in Staffordshire. Top pay!
- East Sussex / Hampshire / West Sussex
- £ excellent plus professional development
Excellent opportunity to join a leading social care provider offering training, qualifications and progression. Residential Support Workers required to work ...
- Coventry, West Midlands
- Up to £25,000 + sleep-in allowance (£2,000-£3,000 pa)
Deputy Home Manager required for a children's home in Nottingham area. Excellent opportunity to join a leading social care provider with an excellent reputat...
- Herne Bay, Kent
- Up to £20,000 + sleep in ( £2,000 - £3,000 ) + training + excellent career prospects
An exciting time to join an excellent employer - specialist therapeutic service for children aged 7 -12 years in the Herne Bay area of Kent. This is an exce...
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- £10.00 - £16.00 per hour
Family support workers are required for several locations in the Birmingham area. As a family support worker you will be required to...... -To support Young...
- £7.00 - £8.00 per hour
Residential support workers are required to work in the Lincolnshire area (PE12) in a children's home. The pay rates for residential support workers are £7.0...
- Congleton, Cheshire
- £8.00 - £9.00 per hour
Hays are currently working with a Residential ESBD School in Congleton to provide support for their Support Worker Team.This Residential ESBD School are look...
- £16340 - £20990 per annum + £27.90
Children's Residential Support Worker's required
- England / Brighton, East Sussex
- £16340 - £20990 per annum + £27.90 Sleep in allowance
Residential Support Workers Wanted! Open Day on the 6th of March in Worthing
- £8 per hour
Medicor are looking to recruit an Early Years Worker to work over several Childrens Centres in Swindon for a period of 6-12 months, covering maternity leave ...
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £15 - £15.25 per hour
Here is a great opportunity for any newly qualified social worker or social care professional to join a children's and families service in a learning difficu...
- West Yorkshire
- £10.00 - £12.00 per annum
Our client a local housing provider is looking to recruit an experienced Housing Officer for a temporary contract in West Yorkshire. As Housing Officer you w...