Learning Disabilities jobs in North East England
Found 11 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- United Kingdom
- Circa £81,000 per annum
Advance is a leading charitable provider of specialist housing, support and employment services for people of all ages with a disability or a ...
- Durham, Durham
- £7.00ph plus accrued holiday credit
Supporting individuals with learning disabilities and complex needs in Durham on a relief basis
- Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
- £35 per hour
Team Manager - Disabled Children's Team in Gateshead - Up to £35.00 per hour limitedTeam Manager required for a disabled children's team in Gateshead, the po...
- South Shields, Tyne and Wear
An experienced Team Manager is required to join a Children With Disabilities Team in South Tyneside. Our client has stressed that the successful applicant ...
- Tyne and Wear
Support Worker - Adults Autism/Learning Disability Team - Tyne and Wear Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Support Worker to work within ...
- Scotland / East Midlands Region / North East England / North West England / South East England / ...
At Swiis, ignoring the word ‘impossible’ is what we do. We see past challenges. And we see potential in every child. If you see what we see, are over 21 and ...
- Durham / East Riding of Yorkshire / North Yorkshire / South Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Newcastl...
- £50000.00 per annum + significant benefits
Are you a BDM for specialist LD services? If so, take a look at this role and APPLY NOW to be considered.
- £16 - £22 per hour
Randstad Care are currently recruiting for an experienced RNLD to work within a community based Learning Disabilities team in Northumberland. We are ideally ...
- North East England
- £7.50-£10 per hour*
Would you like the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of vulnerable individuals with learning disabilities and complex needs in Gateshead?
- Durham / East Riding of Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Hartlepool, Durham / Middlesbrou...
- £25 Depending on Experience and Level
Accountable to the respective Service Manager for Children in Need/Specialist/Looked After. Our client is seeking an experienced team manager who has direct ...
- Carlisle, Cumbria
- Up to £7.40ph based on experience and qualifications
We need dedicated, flexible and responsive individuals to provide personalised support to individuals with learning disabilities, severe complex needs, autis...
- Carlisle, Cumbria
- Up to £16,344pro rata based on experience and qualifications
You will support the Team Manager in the operational management of a supported living service offering personalised support to people with learning disabilit...