Learning Disabilities jobs in North Yorkshire
Found 8 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Whitby, North Yorkshire
- £7.00ph plus accrued holiday credit
Supporting individuals with learning disabilities in Whitby on a relief basis
- Northallerton, North Yorkshire
- £25 - £30ph
AMHP – EDT Service – Northallerton/Skipton Qualified Mental Health Practitioners/Social Workers are required to join one of two busy Emergency Duty Menta...
- West Yorkshire
- £25 - 35 an hour
Approved Mental Health Practitioner – Yorkshire - Out of Hours Service We currently have several vacancies AMHP based Out of Hours / EDT services across Y...
- England, North Yorkshire, Middlesbrough
- £35000 per annum
An experienced Children's Home Manager is required for a residential home that looks after children with Learning disabilities in Middlesbrough Our client is...
- North East England / Durham / North Yorkshire / Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire / Newcastle Upon T...
- Pay Rate: £45 per hour (Ltd)
Hampton's are currently working a Local Authority in the North East area to help recruit an Interim Service Manager to oversee the running of a small MASH an...
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- £500-600 per day
Actively seeking a senior, interim SEN leader to join a Yorkshire-based local authority for 9-12 months
- Linthorpe, Middlesbrough
- Up to £8.20ph based on experience inc of night supplement
Supporting individuals with learning disabilities in Linthorpe on a waking night basis
- England, North Yorkshire, Scarborough
- £20000 per annum + + Benefits package
Registered Manager Learning Disability Service Salary: £20,000 + benefits Location: North Yorkshire 6 Months contract initially