Learning Disabilities jobs in North Yorkshire
Found 5 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- United Kingdom
- Circa £81,000 per annum
Advance is a leading charitable provider of specialist housing, support and employment services for people of all ages with a disability or a ...
- North Yorkshire
- £19000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
Deputy Service Manager - Learning Disabilities North Yorkshire £19,000 - £23,000 per annumHays Social Care is working with a highly respected provider of ser...
- Durham / East Riding of Yorkshire / North Yorkshire / South Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Newcastl...
- £50000.00 per annum + significant benefits
Are you a BDM for specialist LD services? If so, take a look at this role and APPLY NOW to be considered.
- Durham / East Riding of Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Hartlepool, Durham / Middlesbrou...
- £25 Depending on Experience and Level
Accountable to the respective Service Manager for Children in Need/Specialist/Looked After. Our client is seeking an experienced team manager who has direct ...
- York, North Yorkshire
- £0700 - £0900 per hour
We have full and part time roles and also ad-hoc shifts across residential homes across York and surounding areas, working various shift patterns, both durin...
- East Riding of Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / York, North Yorkshire
- £7.00 - £9.00 per hour
Capita Social Care Resourcing are recruiting for experienced Care Assistants and Support Workers to provide general support and care to Older Adults and Adul...