Mental Health jobs
Found 327 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- England, Lancashire, Blackburn
- £17 - £20 per hour
Service Care Solutions are seeking an Early Intervention Practitioner (Band 6 or Band 5) to work near Blackburn in an Early Intervention Service on a communi...
- £13500.00 - £15500.00 per annum
I am currently recruiting an experienced Children's Residential Support Worker for a job based in Lancaster working with young people with emotional and beha...
- England, West Yorkshire, Wakefield
- £18.00 - £20.00 per hour
Frequent Caller Case Officer RMN, Band 6 Wakefield £18-£20 per hour Hays Healthcare is looking for a Band 6 Registered mental health nurse to work with our ...
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- £16,410 rising to £17.274 per annum
Are you passionate about supporting customers who are experiencing social exclusion? Our client is looking for individuals who have great understanding of is...
- Macclesfield, Cheshire
- £12,340 per annum
Our client is a voluntary organisation that provide care, support & enablement services. They are looking for someone to promote social inclusion by developi...
- England, Nottinghamshire, Nottingham
- £30000 - £45000 per annum
Cardea Health and Social Care are currently working with some of the leading care homes in the East Midlands to bring you some fantastic opportunities. We ar...
- £13.00 - £20.00 per annum
Hays Social Care is recruiting for an experienced Recovery Worker for an ongoing contract with a well known charity for a project based in Eastbourne or Newh...
- Salford, Greater Manchester
- Up to £13,650pa based on experience
Supporting individuals with mental health needs in Salford
- Surrey, Hindhead
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + Employee Benefits
Caritas Recruitment is recruiting an experienced Home Manager on behalf of a Residential and Dementia Specialist Care Home for the elderly. The Home Manager ...
- Surrey, Kingston upon Thames
- £21382 - £22003 per annum
Caritas is recruiting an enthusiastic, pro-active and experienced Senior Support Worker to join a learning disabilities provider based in Kingston-upon-Thame...
- England, North West England
NonStop Care are working closely with Local Authorities and Private Agencies in the North West to identify excellent Social Work candidates, we want to get y...
- England, North West England
NonStop want to help you to make the step up in your Social Work career. We staff roles from Unqualified Social Workers to Heads of Service and everything ...
- England / South East England / East Sussex / Essex / Kent / London (Greater) / London (Central), ...
1 experienced Adult Senior Practitioner is required to work within a adults team specialising in Adults Mental Health.
- £25 - £30 per hour + mileage, parking
Capita SCR are currently recruiting for experienced adult social workers for a number of positions within Adults Services in the Merseyside area.
- England, West Sussex
- £32000 - £33000 per annum
Registered Manager - Children's Therapeutic - West Sussex Salary - £33,000 I am currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a children's therapeutic ...
- West Sussex
- Up to £35 per hour LTD
Adult Mental Health Practitioner required in a Private Hospital in West Sussex area. On-going contract paying up to £35 per hour.
- London (North), London (Greater)
- £9 per hour (25 hrs per week)
Experienced mental health support worker required to provide support to a group of adults in independent accommodation in North London.
- England, Surrey
- £22.00 - £27.00 per hour + Dependent on Experience
Social Workers required for work within the Adult Team in the Surrey area. £22-27ph An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Social Worker to ...
- England, London, South East London
- £29.00 - £31.00 per hour
Our client is currently looking for 2 Senior Occupational Therapists to work in multi-disciplinary environment, working with GP practices with district nursi...
- Redruth, Cornwall
- Competitive salary plus excellent training and company benefits
Hillcrest Care Recruitment services seeks applications from individuals interested in a career providing support to adults with learning disabilities. Full a...