Support Worker Jobs
Found 415 jobs matching your criteria
Search support worker jobs now and find a range of jobs including family support worker, night support workers and many more. Working across a variety of sectors such as domiciliary care and adults, find your next job now from Community Care Jobs.
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £15000 - £21000 per annum + Pension Plan, Life Insurance
The Reminiscence Care Manager is responsible for providing the highest standards of care to our residents while complying with all company's policies and reg...
- Jarrow, Tyne and Wear
- Up to £24,855pa based on experience and qualifications
Supporting individuals with learning disabilities in Jarrow
- England, County Durham, Darlington
- £7.74 - £8 per hour
An experienced Project Worker is required for a sheltered housing service for homeless young people in Darlington. Our client provides a specialist service...
- England, London, City of London
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
Cardea Health and Social Care are currently working with some of the leading care homes in the London area to bring you some fantastic opportunities. We are ...
- High Wycombe
- £11 - £13 per hour
We are looking for a number of experienced family support workers/practitioners, to work on a shift basis, with children with learning disabilites, in the Hi...
- England, High Wycombe
- £10.00 - £13.40 per annum
This is an excellant opportunity to work in a short-breaks service set up to support children with disabilities to reach there full potential. A fantastic o...
- Ulverston, Cumbria
- Up to £14,430pa based on experience and qualifications
Supporting individuals with learning disabilities and autism in Ulverston
- Barrow in Furness, Cumbria
- £7.40ph plus accrued holiday credit
Supporting individuals with learning disabilities in Barrow in Furness on a relief basis
- Slough, Berkshire
- Up to £11.00 per hour depending on experience
Family Services Officer to work on a one to one basis supporting Families who have been referred to Social Services
- Salford, Greater Manchester
- Up to £7.20ph based on experience
Supporting individuals with learning disabilities and autism in Salford
- England, Oxfordshire
- £11.75 per hour
Children's support worker Level 3 | Oxfordshire Swiis are looking to recruit experienced support workers, in the Oxfordshire area for short and long-term pr...
- East of England / Buckinghamshire / London (Greater)
- £28.00 per hour dependant on experience
Reviewing Officer - Out of County Reviews
- Barrow, Clitheroe
- Up to £7.40ph based on experience
Supporting individuals with learning disabilities in Barrow in Furness
- Dudley, West Midlands
- Up to £7.10ph based on experience
Supporting individuals in our Dudley services to manage and maintain local gardens
- Stockton-on-Tees, Durham
- Up to £13,650pa based on experience
Supporting individuals with learning disabilities in Stockton on Tees
- £7.20ph plus accrued holiday credit
Supporting individuals with learning disabilities in Scunthorpe and Grimsby on a relief basis
- Barnet (City/Town), London (Greater)
- £8.30ph plus accrued holiday credit
Supporting individuals with mental health needs in Barnet on a relief basis
- Levenshulme, Manchester
- Up to £7.00ph based on experience
Supporting individuals with learning disabilities and autism in Levenshulme
- Barking & Dagenham
- £22,901 - £25,211 pa FTE.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of our client's established teams to deliver a programme of casework to promote educational outcomes, positive be...
- England, Tyne and Wear, Wallsend
- £6.60 - £7 per hour
A number of experienced Support Workers are required for a supported living service for adults with learning disabilities in Wallsend. Our client is a fami...