Support Worker Jobs
Found 327 jobs matching your criteria
Search support worker jobs now and find a range of jobs including family support worker, night support workers and many more. Working across a variety of sectors such as domiciliary care and adults, find your next job now from Community Care Jobs.
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Redbridge, London (Greater)
- £14 - £15 per hour
Family Support Worker - Children's Team - Redbridge
- Kendal, Cumbria
- Up to £7.40ph based on experience
Supporting older adults with home care needs in Kendal
- Chichester, West Sussex / Hayling Island, Hampshire / Portsmouth, Hampshire / Southampton, Hampsh...
- Excellent + professional development + pension + life assurance + health plan
An exceptional organisation seeking a Residential Support Worker for young men aged 14 - 18 years old. Provide support for employment, education, preparation...
- Dudley, West Midlands
- £7.10ph plus accrued holiday credit
Assisting in the preparation and delivery of gardening and employment focused training to service users at our Dudley based project on a relief basis
- Wolverhampton, West Midlands
- Up to £13,904pa based on experience and qualifications
Supporting individuals with learning disabilities in Wolverhampton
- Surbiton, London (Greater)
- £8.00 - £8.55 per hour + Benefits
Caritas are currently seeking experienced Residential Support Workers to join an established organisation that run a special needs school, further education ...
- Brentwood, Essex
- £8.50 - £13.00 per hour + negotiable
Support WorkerBrentwoodNegotiableHays Social Care team is urgently looking for a specialist Support Worker to provide a one-to-one support to children with e...
- Chester, Cheshire / Liverpool, Merseyside / Warrington, Cheshire
- £7.50 - £9.52 per hour
Randstad Care is recruiting temporary and flexible Learning Disability Support Workers to work in a number of residential and supported living settings in Li...
- Chorley, Lancashire / Leyland, Lancashire / Preston, Lancashire
Randstad Care is recruiting Learning Disability Support Workers to work with adults across residential and supported living services in Preston and the surro...
- £17000 - £19000 per annum
Residential Team Leader- Wiltshire - £19,000 My client is looking for a Team Leader to join their children's residential home in Wiltshire. This is a 6 bedde...
- Romsey, Hampshire
- £7.76 - £8.25 per hour
Day Support Worker Vacancy - 42 hours per week - Romsey
- Southampton, Hampshire
- £7 - £7.5 per hour
Weekend Support Workers Required Southampton and surrounding areas
- Bournemouth, Dorset
- £7 - £88 per hour
Floating Support Worker l Adults Learning Disability l Dorset Full time contract, 37.5 hours - Minimum of 3 month contract £7 - £8 per hour
- Stockton-on-Tees, Durham
- Up to £13,260pa based on experience and qualifications
Supporting individuals with learning disabilities in Stockton on Tees
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Weekly pay
Care Support Advisor (Administrator) required for temporary contract in Nottingham. Previous admin experience required, as well as an understanding of adult ...
- Scunthorpe, Yorkshire and the Humber
- £7.20ph plus accrued holiday credit
Supporting individuals with learning disabilities in Scunthorpe and Grimsby
- Liverpool, Merseyside
- Up to £13,845pa based on experience and qualifications
Supporting individuals with learning disabilities and/or mental health needs in Liverpool
- Wigan, Greater Manchester
- £7.00ph plus accrued holiday credit
Supporting older adults with care needs in our Wigan service on a relief basis
- Blackpool, Lancashire
- Up to £16,344pa based on experience and qualifications
Supporting individuals with learning disabilities in Blackpool
- Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester
- Up to £6.70ph based on experience and qualifications
Supporting older adults with extra care needs in Tameside on a relief basis