Found 5 jobs matching your criteria
Voluntary social care jobs are an important way to give something back to the community whilst gaining some invaluable work experience for your CV. Take a look at Community Care Jobs current Voluntary jobs within Social Care for more information, with vacancies including...
Order by: Newest first Salary
- South East England / East Sussex / Kent / Surrey / West Sussex / London (Central), London (Greater)
- £400 - £450 Per Day (Ltd)
Hampton's are currently supporting a Local Authority in London to recruit for an Interim Service Manager for a 6 month contract to take the lead responsibili...
- Wolverhampton, West Midlands
- £8.00ph plus accrued holiday credit
Providing voluntary assistance in the preparation and delivery of daily sessions to service users in Wolverhampton
- Greater Manchester
- £7.00ph plus accrued holiday credit
Supporting individuals with learning disabilities, mental health needs and/or other support needs in Greater Manchester on a relief basis
- South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), Lond...
- Pay Rate: £400 - £450 Per Day
Hampton’s are currently working in partnership with a Local Authority in the North London area to support with the recruitment of an LAC Service Manager for ...
- London (Greater)
Deputy Manager - Safeguarding/Care Planning