There are exciting changes happening at Merton and we are making a commitment to both our staff and service users, starting with the introduction of the motivational interview approach in our Children and Young People teams.
You can read more about this here.
At Merton, through investing in our teams and our enhanced preventative services whilst providing an extensive learning and development offer and effective and reflective supervisions, we are creating a working environment where you can help us deliver the improved life choices and chances for our most vulnerable children and young people.
Across our workforce we share a set of values:-
• We keep children and young people at the heart of all our work
• We listen, respond and value our children and young people, families and communities
• We challenge inequality, promote inclusion and value diversity
• We promote a learning culture which values staff and volunteers
• We work in partnership
• We are committed to continuous improvement.
To illustrate the value we put on finding outstanding Social Care Professionals we are offering a £1,500 Golden Hello payable to new starters in our MASH, Safeguarding and Care Planning and Children with Disibilites Team.
Click here to find out more about opportunities at London Borough of Merton.