Community Care Assistants - South East and Essex
Community Care Assistants
South East and Essex (including Southend, Rochford, Benfleet, Rayleigh, Canvey & Great Wakering)
Up to £9 per hour with opportunity to progress plus £300 welcome payment +45p mileage
Full and part time hours available
- Do you want to work for the leading Care company in Essex?
- Do you want to be paid the best rates for care workers in the region, including 45p per mile business mileage?
- Are you interested in a job/ career for life?
Then why not join our award winning care team; we are the largest care provider in the South Essex, promoting independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person centered caring and supportive environment.
We are CQC rated “good” providing support and care to our customers within our community.
At Essex Cares Ltd (ECL) we provide more than just a job. We offer a great fully paid training programme, including a first rate induction plus access to qualifications and of course wider career progression opportunities. Working with us can also be a great springboard for those studying Nursing or Social Care. A job with Essex Cares could really be “a career for life”!
Come and contribute your talents as part of the team that is elevating Essex Cares to an entirely new level to serve even more customers here in the South East with contracts in Reablement as well as short and long term care.
Rather than experience, we are looking for people who share our values and our commitment to helping and caring for individuals in our community.
What else can we offer you!
- 24 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holiday) pro rata
- FREE DBS check (which is a requirement of this role)
- Health Care Cash Plan (including reimbursement for dental, optical and chiropody plus much more)
- Flexible working hours – hours to suit your lifestyle
- Full & comprehensive PAID induction
- Ongoing Training & Career development
- Access to NVQ qualifications
- Real job satisfaction
- Up to £300 Refer a friend scheme
- Up to £300 loan on starting (subject to eligibility)
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
The full salary range is between £7.40-£10.26 per hour depending on skills and experience and there are opportunities to earn more as you progress.
As this role requires travel around the community, a car driver with their own vehicle is essential
If this sounds like a company you’d be proud to work for, why not apply today? To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.
Sign up now and we will also pay up to £300 joining bonus!
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitable candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are proud to be part of the Disability Confident scheme which helps to employ, support and promote disabled people in the workplace.