Registered Manager - Gloucester
Salary up to 37k basic, 28 days annual leave + bonus scheme
Based in Gloucester
Flourish are a specialist Children's Residential Services provider with plans for continued growth throughout 2017 and the coming years.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager to form a fundamental part of our new Children's staff team in Gloucester. The home will accommodate four young people (ages 11-18 years old) for medium to long-term care.
Basic salary up to £37,000 per annum, bonus scheme, 28 days annual leave.
The Registered Manager is accountable for all aspects of the management of our new home in accordance with Flourish's commitment to Safeguarding and in line with our Policies, procedures and all relevant regulations including Ofsted and the Children's Homes Regulations 2015.
Head of Children's Residential Services
- Ensure the welfare of young people meeting the child's health, social and educational needs
- Implement appropriate safeguarding policies and procedures
- Implement all aspects of the home statement purpose and function
- Lead the team in the delivery of high quality child centred practice
- Promote positive multi-agency relationships including building relationships with the local community
- Implement care plans and support packages
- Promote professional development of staff and carry out staff supervisions
- Preparing reports and attending a range of meetings, i.e. review meetings with muli-agency partners
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the home including managing the staff team
- Ensuring staff rotas are drawn-up by the Deputy Manager and meet the needs of the home
- Responsibility for daily budgeting and working within budgetry guidelines
- Updating/maintaining policies and procedures
- Any other duties as may be necessary
- Proven supervisory experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of Children's Homes Regulations 2015 and Ofsted
- Level 5 Diploma (or equivalent) in Leadership for Health and Social Care in Children and Young People's Services
- Ability to develop and sustain partnerships and co-operative working with external agencies
- Proven ability to having a positive and sensitive approach when working with young people
- Excellent IT skills and the ability to write reports
- Strong and effective leadership skills with the ability to motivate and develop people at all levels
Please submit your CV and covering letter and we will be in touch shortly by clicking on the 'Apply' button.
For more information, contact Sam Summers on 01452 341582