Hospital Service Manager - Various locations, Across Leicestershire, Leicestershire, LE3 8SR
Hospital Service Manager
Working Hours: Full-time, Hours per week - 37
Salary: £44,165 - £48,865
Appointment Type: Permanent
Location: Various locations, Across Leicestershire, Leicestershire, LE3 8SR
'Working in Adult Social Care'
Leicestershire is a great place to work and a great place to live.
In these challenging times, we have reviewed our Adult Social Care service offer here at Leicestershire in order to continue to deliver quality and cost effective services in line with our adult social care strategy, to integrate better with our key partners and get closer to our service users, their carers and our communities.
Following a restructure, we now have vacancies for Service Manager Roles at various locations across the County. These are exciting opportunities and you will be fully supported in your career development. So if you have the drive, management talent and are committed to delivering quality services then we would like to meet you.
As well as working in a highly fulfilling management role, we will offer some fantastic benefits:
- Annual leave of 26 to 31 days (31 days achieved after 5 years continuous service).
- 8 public holidays per year.
- Access to well-regarded training and development opportunities.
- Access to continuous professional development.
- Leicestershire County Council is an equal opportunities employer.
- Leicestershire County Council has been named 11th in Stonewall's list of most gay-friendly places to work in the UK (1st place in local authority listings).
- Working groups for LGBT staff, disabled workers, carers and black workers group.
- Flexible working.
- Supervision framework, evidenced alongside professional capabilities framework.
- Education to degree level or equivalent management experience, or appropriate professional qualification in social work or occupational therapy.
- Significant and successful experience of service delivery in a social care or health organisation.
- Good level of management or supervision experience.
- Experience of successfully initiating an implementing change.
This post is the subject of an Enhanced DBS check
Please see the Job Description / Person Specification which are attached further down on this page.
For informal enquires please contact Peter Davis, Tel: 0116 3057752 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any technical issues completing your application form please click on the 'Apply' button.
Closing date: 24 February 2017 at midnight.