Supervising Social Worker - Gloucestershire
Five Rivers is an established and successful Independent Fostering Agency and we are looking to recruit an experienced Supervising Social Worker to join our supportive and friendly team in our South West region, cover Gloucester and Swindon. We strive to work in effective partnerships by offering professional support to local authorities, foster carers and children in placement. Particular emphasis is placed on safeguarding the well-being of all children placed with us through careful matching with our foster carers
- Contribute to and participate in local carer recruitment activities;
- Assist in undertaking initial visits, as required;
- Carry out stringent assessment and completion of Form F to a high standard, presenting reports to panel;
- Supervise and support allocated foster carers, and their placements, completing all necessary recording and reporting documentation;
- Actively promote, develop and deliver training programmes which support the development of our foster carers;
- Promote the agency externally ensuring that the agency’s policies to offer a professional, high-quality fostering service
- Work in liaison with all Regional colleagues to achieve a high standard of service which meets all Ofsted requirements and delivers improvements and enhanced standards
- Contribute to the Regional Business Plan with regard to carer recruitment, carer retention and placement growth, in line with all targets and KPI’s;
The role will suit an experienced social worker, who has worked within either an IFA or Local Authority fostering team. Experience in behavioural management and working with young people with complex needs, in order to offer support and training to carers would be an advantage.
This is a permanent 37 hours per week position.
In return, the role offers a salary of up to £32k for the right candidate.
Our benefits include; company pension scheme, sick pay, healthcare scheme, discounts in many high street shops, leisure facilities and restaurants, childcare vouchers, employee referral scheme and employee assistance programme.
Five Rivers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People, applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate child protection screening, including employment references and DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Five Rivers is an Investor in People and Equal Opportunities employer
Please note: In the event of a high level of applications, we reserve the right to close this role earlier than the stated date.
Apply for Supervising Social Worker - Gloucestershire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Senior Social Worker Children jobs in Stroud
- £30,000 - £39,999 Senior Social Worker Families jobs in Stroud
- £30,000 - £39,999 Senior Social Worker Fostering & Adoption jobs in Stroud
- £30,000 - £39,999 Senior Social Worker Young People jobs in Stroud
- £30,000 - £39,999 Senior Social Worker Youth Justice jobs in Stroud